29 November 2015 update: This questionnaire was published as an article, Love Predominant Motive Cited By Non-Saudi Wives For Marrying Their Saudi Husbands
17 December 2013 update: This questionnaire has ended.
This questionnaire is going to provide the basis for a sequel to the article Why Saudis Marry Non-Saudis. I haven’t yet developed a title for it yet. This is a chance for all non-Saudi women married to Saudis to voice their opinions and for others to hear our side of the story. You can contribute even if your marriage ended in divorce.
I AM A NON-SAUDI WOMAN MARRIED/FORMERLY MARRIED TO A SAUDI MAN
1. What is your nationality?
2. Why did you marry a Saudi?
3. Why do you think your Saudi husband/ex-husband married you?
4. Do you want Saudi citizenship? yes or no
5. Why do you want or not want Saudi citizenship?
7. Do you want your name displayed with your response? yes or no
*Use a nickname or kunya if you wish to hide your identity.
Please forward this questionnaire to others to participate.